Soccer Interest Meeting 10/6/21
Coach Williams, Coach Edwards, Coach Carroll, Coach Dalberg, Coach Connolley
Will be 3 days
Varsity tryouts -(includes all returning varsity players, juniors and seniors)
JV tryouts – (Includes all freshmen and sophomores not on varsity last year)
What the coaching staff looks for at tryouts…
- Players who want to compete
- Individual skills
- Fitness level (in shape)
- Players who want to be a part of the Woodson Team
- Varsity cuts are made by the varsity coaches
- Junior Varsity cuts will be made by JV coaches with input from the whole coaching staff – There will be an 800 yard run for JV players.
3. Be in Shape
- It is your responsibility to get into shape. We have a very short pre-season and you need to be in shape prior to camp.
- Get touches on the ball.
4 . Activity registration link – This must be filled out prior to tryouts.
firstname.lastname@example.org – 703-503-4680