Fall Sport Tryouts start Monday August 1 with the exception of Golf, which is July 28 In order to participate in tryouts, the student MUST:
1) Have valid VHSL Sports Physical on file with our Athletic Trainer
2) Be registered for the specific sport on Activity Registration Database
Woodson Athletic Booster passes are now on Spring special pricing!
Purchase via either route below:
1) Online via HERE
2) Download a Membership form and mail it and a check to the address listed on the form.
3) Bring the paper formand a check to the Activities Office Monday-Friday.
* If you purchase passes using PayPal via the Google Form - passes can be picked up at the Woodson Activities office 2 days after the order is placed.
* If you purchase passes using the paper form and check, passes can be picked up at the Woodson Activities office 5 days after the order is placed.
The Athletic Booster Organization provides several scholarship awards each year.Among them is a $1,500 scholarship given to a graduating senior who can articulate how his or her involvement with the W. T. Woodson sports program has had a positive impact on his/her tenure at Woodson. The Career Center newsletter will have information when applications are being accepted and deadline dates.