Fall Sport Tryouts start Monday August 1 In order to participate in tryouts, the student MUST:
1) Have valid VHSL Sports Physical on file with our Athletic Trainer
2) Be registered for the specific sport on Activity Registration Database
Please note: Golfwas originally going to start on July 28th, but has now been moved to start on August 1 with all other Fall Sports.
Woodson Athletic Booster passes are now on sale for the 2022-2023 school year!
Purchase via either route below:
1) Online via HERE
2) Download a Membership form and mail it and a check to the address listed on the form.
3) Bring the paper formand a check to the Activities Office Monday-Friday.
* If you purchase passes using PayPal via the Google Form - passes can be picked up at the Woodson Activities office 2 days after the order is placed.
* If you purchase passes using the paper form and check, passes can be picked up at the Woodson Activities office 5 days after the order is placed.
The Athletic Booster Organization provides several scholarship awards each year.Among them is a $1,500 scholarship given to a graduating senior who can articulate how his or her involvement with the W. T. Woodson sports program has had a positive impact on his/her tenure at Woodson. The Career Center newsletter will have information when applications are being accepted and deadline dates.