The Activities Registration is FCPS's new and improved database for students and parents to submit the Emergency Care Form and to complete Concussion Education Training, all in one. If you registered your student last year, then you will need to sign in as a returning user using the same username and password you created the account with. If you have never registered a student using this database, you will need to create a new account.
Frequently Asked Questions-
- If I already turned in paperwork (Emergency Care Form), do I need to submit again through the Registration site? Yes. We need to have everyone resubmit their information and concussion training through this portal.
- When registering my student, the physical date I see is a date from last year or it is not there at all. Do I need to turn one in again? If you have not turned in a sports physical that is dated after May 1, 2022, to cover this 2022-23 school year, then yes, you still need it turn one in. Either scan the completed physical to the Athletic Trainer, Chris Hogge at email@example.com, or drop it off with the Activities Office C103 or in the Main Office of Woodson. Once received, and once we upload the dates into the system, the current 2022-23 physical date should show.
- What if my student changes their mind about which sport to try out for? If your student decides they want to try out for an additional sport that was not originally selected on their registration, you will need to log back in and update/remove/add the sport.
- When do I need to submit the online registration by? Online Activity Registration is required before the first day of try-outs for your specific sport/activity. This will also be required before any out of season workouts.
- How do I know I submitted the registration? You should see “Thank you we have received your submitted form. Go Cavs!”. Feel free to Print Form for your own records.
- If I lose this registration link, how do I find the website again? Visit our athletics website at www.wtwoodsonsports.com and click the Activity Registration tab towards the top of the page.
- If I can't remember my login or password, how do I reset the information? Please email Alexa Pugnetti at firstname.lastname@example.org and she can reset the information.
Registration Website Directions (Click Here for Directions in Spanish)
- GO TO: https://wtwoodson-ar.rschooltoday.com/
- COMPUTER PREFERRED INSTEAD OF PHONE
- CLICK, ‘LOG IN TO ATHLETIC AND ACTIVITY REGISTRATION’
- NEW USERS: CLICK, ‘CREATE FAMILY ACCOUNT’
- RETURNING USERS WITH ACCOUNT: CLICK, ‘FAMILY ACCOUNT LOGIN’
- RETURNING USERS LOGIN WITH EXISTING USERNAME & PASSWORD
- NEW USERS ENTER THE FOLLOWING:
- FIRST/LAST NAME
- CREATE A USERNAME & PASSWORD (remember this for future use)
- EMAIL ADDRESS (can not be the student ‘fcpsschools.net’ email – must be a parent email)
- CLICK, ‘SIGN UP’
- NEW USERS:
- CHECK THE EMAIL ADDRESS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR ACCOUNT FOR A VERIFICATION MESSAGE
- CLICK ON THE LINK IN THE EMAIL à WILL RE-DIRECT BACK TO THE REGISTRATION WEBSITE
- CLICK, ‘CLICK HERE’ TO GO TO ACCOUNT PAGE
- ALL USERS:
- CLICK THE BLUE, ‘REGISTER’ (has a blue square with a pencil icon to the left of it)
- CHOOSE WHICH FORM YOU WANT TO REGISTER TO:
- ‘ATHLETIC REGISTRATION’ IS FOR ALL SPORTS
- ‘VHSL ACADEMIC ACTIVITY REGISTRATION’ IS FOR ALL OTHER SCHOOL SPONSORED ACTIVITIES
A confirmation email will be sent to the Woodson High School Athletic Trainers Office upon completion of the online registration. If you have any issues or questions, please email the following: