Baseball Interest meetings:
1. The baseball player tryout interest meeting will be on Wed. March 23rd from 330-430 on BBCU. Contact Coach McColley for the meeting link.
2. The baseball parent tryout interest meeting will be on Wed. March 23rd from 7-8 on BBCU. Contact Coach McColley for the meeting link.
Baseball workouts will be on Tuesdays March 16, 18, 23, and 25 from 330-430 at the baseball field.
1. Sign up genius in the Google classroom baseball page.
2. Fill out the QR code to fill out the questionnaire before attending. The QR code can be found on the Google classroom baseball page.
3. Be prepared with the proper clothing, footwear, a mask, and a water bottle to workout
4. All players need to have a completed physical (submitted to the athletic training office) and emergency care form (submitted to the registration system) to participate in workouts. I’ve posted the athletic registration information below. The parent and student concussion ed must be completed before tryouts start.
The baseball player interest meeting will be on Wed. March 24th from 330-430. Contact Coach McColley for the meeting link.